skills & exams
Double Plus Upper Intermediate
Double Plus Upper-Intermediate is a skills development book which prepares students for the Cambridge English : First (FCE-Br.E), Michigan ECCE-Am.E and other exams at B2 level.It develops students’ listening, speaking and writing skills. It is part of the highly successful Double Plus series.
- Units based on different topics and divided into three thematically linked sections, each of which corresponds to one of the three skills
- Topics which both interest learners and are commonly found in examinations
- A variety of speaking and listening tasks providing extensive practice in the language and functions which learners can use in the writing section
- Guidance, plans, tips and tasks leading to successful writing of all composition types
- Teacher’s Books including key, listening transcripts and notes
also including tests.