skills & exams
New Plus Michigan Proficiency
New Plus Michigan ECPE is a skills development book in American English which develop students’ listening, speaking and writing skills and prepare them effectively for the corresponding parts of the Michigan ECCE examinations. It is part of the highly successful New Plus Michigan series. Find out more about the B2 level here.
- Units based on different topics and divided into three thematically linked sections, each of which corresponds to one of the three skills
- Topics which both interest learners and are commonly found in examinations
- A variety of speaking and listening tasks providing extensive practice in the language and functions which learners can use in the writing section
- Guidance, plans, tips and tasks leading to successful writing of all composition types
- Teacher’s Books including key, listening transcripts and notes